LITENG's LT932 3000kg wheel loader is a short wheel based, heightened dumping height machine designed using ZL30 international standards. The wheel loader is equipped with a DEUTZ supercharged diesel engine in order to achieve a high power and a high torque backup. It is also equipped with a dual pump converging hydraulic system in order to achieve a highly efficient utilization of engine power, low fuel consumption, excellent cold-start engine performance and a high reliability. This wheel loader also features a short turning radius, a great digging force and a great lifting capacity, ensuring a flexible operation and high work efficiency.
The LITENG LT932 3000kg wheel loader is applicable to various industrial locations including harbors, construction sites, gravel pits, and lumber yards.
|Maximum digging force and lifting capacity||≥98kN|
|Maximum dumping height||3200mm|
|Dumping distance||1020 mm|
|Max traction force||≥100kN|
1. 2 cubic meter high-intensity bucket
2. Soundproof, heat-insulated, shock absorbing and pressurized cab, with a spacious horizon, a comfortable seat and flexible operation
3. The full hydraulic steering system is not only easy to operate, but it also improves the working efficiency.
4. A lengthened arm to increase dumping height.
5. A short steering radius provides operational flexibility, making the wheel loader applicable to small job sites.
Piloted operating system
Bucket for hay (bale spear)
Quick change mechanism